Transformation Strategy Lead
Do you consider yourself a leader who can contribute to a dynamic team environment? HP's Corporate Real Estate and Workplace Services (CREWS) group is seeking an Operations Transformation Strategy Lead to proactively identify gaps, drive operational improvements, manage transition plans for a global team and create measures to assess impact. CREWS manages all of HP's global real estate assets and is responsible for planning and managing the real estate portfolio and for delivering a workplace experience that fosters HP culture of innovation and reinvention. The Operations Transformation Strategy Lead will report to the Head of Business Operations, Strategy and Planning (BOSP) and is key in providing business intelligence and meaningful recommendations and analysis across all functions.
A successful candidate will be responsible for the growth and transformation of the business operations, strategy and planning team, driving:
• Operational efficiency
• Consistency and use of best practices
• Data driven analytics and management reporting
• Change Management communications
• A high performance and collaborative culture
The role includes the following responsibilities:
• Proactively identify strategic gaps, collect and analyze data, present recommended solutions to senior leaders, drive operational improvements while tracking that intended outcomes were achieved
• Serve as a consultative partner and trusted advisor to senior leaders, subject matter experts, cross-disciplinary project teams, outsourced providers and other stakeholders
• Partner with senior leaders to develop and implement comprehensive change management strategies
• Develop and socialize with stakeholders transition plans appropriate to change impact level, complexity and environment
• Managing the financial reporting and data analysis from the outsourced providers and implement portfolio analytics and metrics
• Developing management reporting that presents an impactful narrative for the business
• Contribute to the preparation and presentation of quarterly business reviews with leadership, including the Head of CREWS and HP COO
• Ability to work effectively on a dynamic team
• Advanced communication, leadership, consulting, influence, and negotiation skills.
• Exceptional financial and business acumen.
• Outstanding engagement and collaboration skills are a must
• Must be able to develop credibility and influence with senior executives
• demonstrated ability to effectively communicate ideas and persuade others
• Strong strategic and systems thinking, analytical and diagnostic skills are required
• Strong project management skills are essential
• Must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Lean Six Sigma certification is preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
A successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or Economics. Master's degree strongly preferred
• Experience with working with different types and sources of data; presenting dashboard and analytics
• 10+ years professional experience in FP&A, business analysis, transformation
• Experience in a consulting or Big 4 desirable
• Background in corporate real estate preferred
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top