Transformation Program Manager
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Transformation Program Manager in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Deploy and grow HP's new B2B (Business to Business) eCommerce platform for APJ (Asia Pacific and Japan), onboard new Customers and Partners in delivering eCommerce penetration
- Establish metrics performance to monitor and drive eCommerce penetration
- Lead interlock engagements across multiple teams. (Supply Chain, Worldwide Catalog, Worldwide Sales Operations, Country Sales Operations, IT) to meet deployment/project timelines
- Manage escalations, identify root cause, and engage across HP to establish mitigation plans
- Effectively lead a cross functional team of 5-8 individuals across multiple countries within APJ and enable each of them to deliver project objectives
- Engage, align, and partner with Executive Leadership on solutioning value-driven B2B tools
- Identify and manage project risks throughout the life of the project
- Ensure clear process documentation and repository for driving change management and adoption
- Provide regular communication on the strategy, project progress, and key achievements to senior management, key stakeholders and dissemination across functional team
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Ability to inspire, lead and work collaboratively across different functions and internationally diverse team
- Proficient at managing large complex projects simultaneously in a global company preferably in Transformation or implementation to end users
- Experience in Management of Change to users and Stakeholder Engagement in large organization is preferred
- Confident and effective stakeholder engagement at all levels of management, delivering a combination of consensus and directive driven interaction
- High level of verbal and written communication skills and the ability to simplify complex topics for mass consumption
- Effective leadership, problem solving, project management, and time management skills
- Ability to collaborate and influence across Region, Worldwide, and country stakeholders
- 8+ years of related experience in sales system and tool management, implementation, transformation
- Knowledge in either CRM(Customer Relationship Management ), B2B e-commerce, Config/Price/Quote, or ERP (Enterprise resource planning) systems
- Candidates with PMP certification or Lean Six Sigma will be favorably considered
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top