Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Delivers moderately complex learning solutions to an individual contributor and management audience to engage the learner, encourage participation, and produce desired outcomes.
- Actively contributes to the creation of instructional and delivery methods using various learning solutions and technologies and acting as a subject matter expert in a content domain.
- Manages a learning environment with advance preparation, constructive feedback, and response to learner needs.
- Establishes credibility by demonstrating developed knowledge of solution content, providing relevant business examples, and helping learners apply learning to on-the-job situations.
- Incorporates legal, ethical, and cultural issues relevant to solution delivery by acting as a role model.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree; advanced university degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 3-6 years in a training delivery role.
- Typically 2-4 years demonstrated presentation, facilitation, and consulting experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong planning, communication, change management, and cultural awareness skills, including financial and global business acumen.
- Ability to quickly understand new, complex technologies and concepts.
- Ability to evaluate variances in learning styles within an audience.
- Strong familiarity with learning content and delivery solutions.
- Strong delivery skills including teaching, facilitating, and mentoring capability.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top