Trainee Sales Account Manager
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
HP Indigo is the brand leader within the Digital Printing Press market and the Graphics Solutions Business. We are one of the fastest growing business's within HP Inc, consistently achieving double digit growth year on year. You will be part of the highly successful UK&I team, who are committed to delivering outstanding growth and results as One Team. In order to continue our growth and leadership position we are now recruiting top talent, high caliber individuals who have high ambitions for their future career and have the highest work ethic.
Reporting to the Regional Business Manager or District sales manager. This is a sales trainee position. Full training of the job role will be provided in all aspects of the role. Once completion of the training program the role is focused in securing and maximizing the acquisition of net new accounts via entry level portfolio in the commercial segment. The post holder will secure the Hardware, services and supplies growth within their territory or named account prospects' list.
- Drive market share by entering in new segments/new accounts.
- Meet & exceed revenue target for Hardware, Supplies and Service within portfolio of named customers.
- Manage buying window within named accounts.
- Identify and execute sales opportunities to ensure HP Indigo wins in the market through technology adoption within its prospects list, within the competitive IB & via adjacent opportunities.
- Identify all risk and inhibitors to business success.
- Drive Ink, Media and services revenues in parallel to Hardware within customer.
- Actively participate to sales events (Sales meetings, international exhibitions, conferences).
- Continually maintain and update sales and funnel data.
- Understand and complete the Internal Sales Representative role (ISR).
- Work with marketing to understand the marketing strategy.
- Achieve targets of annual sales productivity.
- Timely and accurate forecasting and funnel management.
- Market or account share where available.
- Number of HPFS deals.
Education and Experience Required:
- Comprehensive Training will be provided in all aspects of the job role.
- Graduate or equivalent.
- Highly motivated to succeed in Sales.
- Will to win.
- Strong work ethic.
- Fast track for top talent individuals.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV, education and criminal checks.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top