- Spring, TX
- Touch solution planning for Business PCs
- Industry and innovation research
- Enable new technology with project management skills and supplier management
- Component / system level testing and reliability assurance
- Analyze technical data and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audience
- Failure analysis and risk management
- ARR improvement
- Engage with all related organizations to get VOC and provide recommendation
- Collaboration with team members to deliver technology roadmap and new POC
- File patent disclosure and documentation
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- InterestingofTouch design tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Interestingof design fortouch components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms.
- Interestingrelate touchof materials and managing emissions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Back to top