HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before.
We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
Roles & responsibilities
- Leads the development of tools and technical training with global and cross-organizational program teams
- Leads the delivery of global technical training (such as Support tools.)
- Completes small to large projects as assigned.
- Works in alignment of training strategy and training program manager
- Manages training lifecycle from development to implementation.
- Contributes to the introduction of new methods and processes for improving training delivery and development
- Typically partners with key stakeholders and partners at the corporate, regional, business, function manager level
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree, advanced university degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 3-6 years of experience, including managing moderate to large projects.
- Learning and development strong experience (methods, tools, ILT etc)
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong Experience with education and training solution development
- Strong Experience with multiple methods of training delivery (F2F , virtual)
- Experience with learning management system is a plus
- Experience with vendor management
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong facilitation and consulting skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, communication, change management, and project management skills
- Experience in global and regional working teams- cultural difference
- Experience with content, localization and video management is a plus
- Solutions oriented and time/project management strong capabilities
- Experience with Call center agents population
- Experience with PPS product Portfolio
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top