Textile Channel Partner Service Manager
We are looking for a Channel Partner Service Manager that will be accountable for developing, managing and monitoring, Channel Partners support structure and performance, enabling business growth while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Channel Program deployment.
- Conduct advanced periodical channel Partner 360 degree reviews.
- Monitor Service Partner Performance (Service Business /Cost / TCE)
- Management of Service Partners selection, on-boarding, planning and Off-boarding.
- Ensure Service Partner Readiness along the Product Life Cycle.
- Promote Indirect Services business portfolio, MSC, Care packs, VAS, trainings, and spare parts sales and follow up on open services orders.
- Prepare and conduct monthly regional performance reviews, analysis & recommendations with Service Manager.
- Work closely with (country/region) Partner account managers, attending all reviews when required
- End to End responsibility of indirect Services KPI's in the region
- Ensure partners adhere to Channel Program Criteria, prerequisites and deliverables
- Maintain Partner Services qualifications standards.
- Contribute to process improvement, and deploy new set processes for performance improvements.
- Proactively Monitor and control Cases & Elevations in your region
- End to end accountability of Partner Technical & knowledge Database access & updates
- Track EMEA Product Quality Performance KPI
- Proactively monitor & manage Supply chain escalations.
- End to end accountability of Partner Install base data updates & changes in liaison with respective RSPM
- Risk management, and claims minimization.
- Provide DFS Feedback (Design for Service)
- End to End management of field interventions (partners on site support) in the region.
- Work under own initiative and take ownership of issues, ensuring best in class support to partners and customers
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience preferably in services & support
- Deep knowledge of the digital textile printing technology
- Experience in Channel management in the textile domain
- Good understanding of Graphic Solution Business products and business is an asset
- Moderate knowledge of Information Technology (IT) and services industry
- Knowledge of company organization, policies, services offerings, end to end processes, tools, and
- Problem detection and analysis of root cause
- Proficiency with desktop applications and familiarity with financial reporting tools
- Moderate level of planning, project management and change management skills
- Good communication skills. Influence within same team and level.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Fluency in any other language is an advantage
- Ability to influence others
- Able to work in a pressured environment working to tight timescales
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to generate strong relationships internally and externally
- Ability to identify potential issues early on and work them to a satisfactory conclusion
- Proactive approach to problem resolution
- Ability to operate effectively within a virtual (cross-cultural) team
- Organized and methodical approach
- Team player
Back to top