HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
The purpose of this technician position is to assist in the development of Ink Jet supplies to enable new products and extensions of existing products. This technician position will assist in the development, building, and operation of test systems, system integration testing, writing systems assistance, and general supplies proto development support. Opportunities may also exist for assisting or performing failure analysis or using advanced tools for metrology and/or material analysis.
- Learn new technology and processes in the development of HP print and supplies business.
- Apply developed knowledge of job skills, company policies and procedures to complete a wide variety of difficult assignments/tasks.
- Develop thorough understanding of the general/technical aspects of products and processes.
- Work on assignments that are complex in nature and require independent judgment and problem resolution.
- Perform analytical testing and measurement of raw materials, in-process and finished product to ensure parameters are within specifications.
- Collect and enter measurement data into quality systems.
- Analyze measurement data and SPC charts to meet product/process/quality requirements.
- Provide basic trouble shooting when issues arise.
- Carry out periodic maintenance, verification and calibration of proto or production equipment.
- Provide support to Production/Engineering/Maintenance activities in new product development and introduction, projects, troubleshooting, engineering requests, etc.
- Initiate projects to improve productivity, quality and safety of quality assurance work processes.
- Escalate material, equipment or process issues that may affect schedules or product quality.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Associate's degree in engineering, physical sciences, or computer science.
- PC/PC-based hardware knowledge and diagnostic/troubleshooting-experiences (basic to intermediate to advanced levels).
- Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows/Windows-based) software knowledge and diagnostic/troubleshooting-experiences (basic to intermediate to advanced levels).
- Microsoft software-development platform knowledge and experiences (basic to intermediate levels).
- Ability to work & effectively interact with team members from other disciplines, projects, organizations, cultures & companies.
- Resourcefulness, creativity and flexibility.
- Skills in analytical decision-making, troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and work within defined policies and practices.
- Ability to determine best methods for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Exhibit solid planning, organizational and documentation skills.
- High degree of commitment and initiative.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top