Applies developed knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete a wide variety of difficult assignments/tasks. Thorough understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature and require ordinary problem resolution and independent judgment. Works under limited supervision and normally receives no instruction on routine work and general instructions given for new assignments.
- Working more independently and from a standard protocol to respond to customer issues. Moderate judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example warranty through enterprise).
- Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence. Participates in projects for process or quality improvements.
- Work is reviewed periodically by Supervisor or Team Lead.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent. Typically requires 1- 3 years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems .
- Understands internal processes and tools.
- Knowledge of Knowledge Management Systems and appropriate documentation to the system.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top