Técnico de Campo Soporte Impresoras (Ingeniero Informatica o Computacion)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
- Responsible for validating customer entitlement, log case for the purpose of routing or dispatching an end-user to the proper resources.
- Monitor the service event through completion for compliance.
- Manage the service requests of customers through different access channels.
- Reviews customer feedback related to customer entitlement & case management and analysis of statistics related to customer access (phone) & case management. Provide resolution and feedback based on analysis.
- Leads in projects for process or quality improvements and documents changes.
- Works with escalated customers and drives actions in post incident reviews.
- Manages multiple tasks or cases simultaneously without supervision.
- Acts as a mentor and may provide some supervision of other non-exempt employees. May provide input on training material for new and existing processes. Provide training to new and existing employees as needed. Process expert and subject matter expert on standard and nonstandard delivery types.
Education and Experience Required:
High school education or equivalent; llege level education preferred. Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience in technical support for printers
Knowledge and Skills:
- Intermediate English Level
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face
- Understands internal processes and tools
- Computer proficiency
- Problem solving skills
- Accuracy in data entry
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role
- Familiarity with computer technology
- Time management skills
- Oversee compliance with operating procedures and standards
- Advanced knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes and obligation systems.
- Strong understanding of internal processes, tools and usage of such tools in managing daily tasks
- Organizational skills to manage workflow and tasks
- Process analysis and documentation
- Ability to mentor and train new agents
- Ability to participate or lead in projects for process or quality improvements
Back to top