HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
- Meet day to day production schedule and output
- Perform day to day handover of production status and issue to the next shift
- Prepare raw material for production usage
- Load and unload material and sub-assembly products
- Collect and perform audit check to ensure products are of good quality
- Perform analytical testing and measurement of raw materials, in-process and finished product to ensure parameters are within specifications.
- Collect and enter measurement data into quality system, route card and forms.
- Analyze measurement data and SPC charts to meet product/process/quality requirements.
- Maintain the BackEnd equipment within functionality and provide basic trouble shooting when issue arises.
- Carry out periodic maintenance, verification and calibration of packaging equipment.
- Ensure all packaging equipment are duly calibrated in time of use during production operation.
- Provide support to Production/Engineering/Maintenance activities in Print Quality grading, new product introduction, projects, troubleshooting, Engineering request etc.
- Initiate project to improve productivity, quality & safety of the QA work processes.
- Escalation of material, equipment or process issues that may affect production schedules or product quality.
Are you a high-performer?We are looking for an individual with
- Higher NITEC / ITC / NITEC / NTC Level or equivalent.
- Able to work 12 hours rotating day and night shift at 1 month interval.
- Commitment to perform job according to work instructions and procedures.
- Ability to work in a systematic manner and withstand occasional workload & schedule pressure.
- Possesses positive attitude, outspoken and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top