Technical Support Specialist - Page Wide Printers
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Technical Support Specialist - Page Wide Printers in Singapore, you will have an opportunity to:-
- Provide direct or indirect support to all page wide printerinstallations, relocation delivery and support.
- As an experienced and qualified specialist engineer of page wide printer, be responsible for monitoring, supporting & executing administration tasks for page wide printer according to agreed service deliverables, including cost effective solutions and services for ongoing support.
- Focus on the escalations management and support to tier 1 - tier 3 engineers (complex break/fix resolution / support)
- Assist the technical managers and account service managers in their overall responsibilities
- Respond to urgent and complex trouble escalation calls (in accordance with timeliness guidelines of agreed service levels).
- Communicate with internal and external page wide printer support levels in accordance with the escalations management process.
- Provide leadership as escalation point in complex situations or platform services escalation levels 1 through to 3.
- Investigate, manage, and reduce cases though a systematic escalations management process
- Lead projects to reduce cases through case management and knowledge sharing process
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Relevant formal technical education/ University degree
- Above 8 years related working experience, printing industry background
- Broad customer facing experience
- Experience in color management
- Experience with managing HP page wide printers products within the customer base.
- Knowledge of the graphics art industry and HP page wide printers customer's needs
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering with industrial controller programming skills
- Strong understanding of HP Page Wide Printers- Inkjet technology (preferred previous work experience)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactivity with good attention to detail
- Ability to document solutions for usage by other technicians and customers
- Ability to travel. This role will involve approximately 50% International travel
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top