HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Technical Specialist in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Troubleshoot equipment failures with a high degree of technical competence
- Execute timely & thorough preventive maintenance programs to ensure equipment operate within design specifications
- Implement modification projects to improve equipment reliability and performances
- Maintain required level of spares and proper documentation on all assigned equipment
- Provide first line maintenance and support
- As the module lead for the assigned module, ensure the equipment operational integrity at all times.
- Carry out work activities with strict adherence to all standards (e.g. ISO 9k, ISO14K and Safety) set by the department.
- Liaise with vendors either in Singapore or other countries for parts and fabrication.
- Identify areas of improvement and implement projects to enhance equipment reliability, uptime and utilization.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics Engineering or with 3 years relevant experience.
- Good teamwork, communication and presentation skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top