Technical Solutions Rep I
Acquires job skills and becomes familiar with company policies and procedures to complete routing assignments/tasks. Basic understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment and/or minimal problem resolution is required. Allocates own time efficiently as detailed by supervisor. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Working from a standard protocol, utilizing a documented process to respond to customer issues.
- Successfully resolve simple technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Working remotely via telephone, email, e-chat, etc. to respond to first level technical issues.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example warranty).
- Work is regularly reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent. Up to 6 months of prior general experience, or equivalent college level Education, required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Articulate in standard written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated basic experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming).
- Demonstrated knowledge of problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported. (English, Spanish, French,.
- Demonstrated basic experience in a phone based remote role.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top