Technical Solutions Consultant
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
- Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external customers and partners.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical).
- Proactively assist internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Review and may resolve complex technical business issues.
- Effective case management and reporting with Knowledge Management System (KMS).
- Comfortable managing technical issues as well as customer business impact and ability to blend and appreciate these aspects in communication with customerDeliver internal training session (includes prep + delivery) which is aligned with business needs.
- Articulate clearly in writing and verbally.Engage team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end users/clients SLA demands are met. Ability to act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities.
- Ability to drive, lead projects or support initiatives with a high data analytics component
Education and Experience Required:
- 2+ years experience in troubleshooting and escalations in a relevant technologies and customer environments.
- Excellent written and spoken English Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices. dvanced proficiency with case management databases and tools
- Superior customer service skills
- Phone and remote support experience.
- E-support experience, knowledge and resolution ability.
- Ability to solve and document solutions for usage of other technicians and customers. Ability to mentor new agents Ability to lead resolution activities with escalated customers.
- Ability to contribute to technical action plans
- Proficiency with administering Microsoft Windows Operating systems
- Education and Experience Desired:Engineering degree, or equivalent. Excellent written and spoken English, Spanish is a plus.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top