Technical Solutions Consultant
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Technical Solutions Consultant in India, you will have a chance to
- Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user's contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical). .
- Resolve incoming internal or external businesses and end user's problems via telephone and e-support.
- Articulate both in writing and verbally case summary, resolution and add to Knowledge Management System (KMS).
- Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Represent HP in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
- Engages team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end user SLA demands are met.
- Begin to partner with and assist the Sales Pursuit team.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School: completion of post- primary level education prior to University study. Typically certified by diploma (i.e., H.S. diploma, "A" levels (U.K), Baccalaureate (France), etc.).
- 0-1 year experience in relevant technologies and customer environments.
- Relevant industry qualification where applicable.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported.
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices.
- Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top