Technical Solutions Architect - Print
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
Due to growth in our Print and A3 copier business in SouthPac, we are now recruiting for a Technical Solutions Architect to play a critical role in HP's future success. In this role you will help grow profitable market share with effective pre-Sales consultation and solutions for preferred channel partners in Australia.
If you are our Technical Solutions Architect, you will have an opportunity to:-
- Provide Pre-Sales consultations including recommendations based on the customer's unique IT environment and workflow improvements
- Be the link between channel partners and HP's Engineering Group, leading the development of custom solutions for complex customer environment needs
- Act as the voice of the customer to influence the future portfolio for solutions needed by channel partners and customers
- Work in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic sales environment
- Experience a role a broad span of control which could require a focus on any or all of the product solution elements; Software Solutions, Product Hardware and Firmware
- Provide technical Pre-Sales consulting for preferred resellers
- Provide in depth product training for to preferred resellers and internal technical consultants
- Make recommendations tailored for vertical markets and for improved customer workflows
- Lead customizations for complex environments
- Prioritize the qualification of third party software and hardware solutions
- Lead product seeding and demo programs
- Provide the voice of the customer/channel for future product enhancements
Are you a high flier? To be successful in this role, you will need:-
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field, or equivalent experience
- 10 plus years of Pre-Sales support, engineering, and technical experience with office copiers and office printing providers
- Experience working across organizations
- Process improvement and process implementation experience, especially with complex, distributed systems
- Analytical skills, with the ability to understand customer needs
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated experience in customer relationships
- Additional experience with printers, MFPs, and similar products.
- Project Management Professional or Lean Sigma Black Belt certification
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top