Technical Solution Specialist (Fresh graduates welcome)
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are our Technical Solution Specialist in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Support a single to a few projects within a medium scale program involving one or more functions driving the engineering development and implementation process for products or service offerings.
- Develop portions of project documentation in accordance with provided plan and detailed specifications, including budgets, resource allocation plans, and other support requirements under minimal guidance.
- Provide development support for project communications, including creation of status reports and summaries, tracking escalations and resolutions of issues, coordinating stakeholder meetings and updates, and updating documentation.
- Develop relationships with internal, cross organizational project teams for product development and manufacturing.
- Lead resources within a predefined area.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with
- Bachelor's degree in engineering with major in either mechanical, electrical or computer science
- Fresh graduates welcome to apply
- Experience or understanding of project planning tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top