Technical Lead Developer / Systems Analyst - Contracts and Billing Technical leader
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
IT Technical Lead Developer / Systems Analyst - Contracts and Billing Technical leader
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
Within HP, Product Services Organization - Device and Print Services IT team (PSO - DPS IT) are responsible for the development, integration and implementation of the IT systems and Services that are consumed by HP's global Call Centers, Channel partners, Repair partners to support HP products and Customers in the marketplace. We also are responsible for managing contracts and hosting the Subscription and Billing platforms for the company as we move in to XaaS (Everything as a Service) models. The organization operates at a global scale and what we do matters to HP's employees, partners and customers.
Our team is looking for a diverse technical/analyst leader with broad technical experience in building solutions, designing and developing Service Order Management and Subscription and Billing models. We are looking for an individual who understands and has experience with Service Orientated Architecture, Web Services, Microsoft .net, and broader Microsoft technologies, as well as SAP experience. Our team will be moving from legacy ERP systems built around Microsoft and outdated SAP technologies and moving to a new Global SAP S4/SAP CRM ERP system and SAP Hybris Billing solution.
This individual must be an enthusiastic professional with flexible and diverse technical ability, good interpersonal skills, and someone who enjoys working in a cohesive and collaborative team. We are looking for a team player and leader, with strong technical knowledge, process, analytical, and communication skills, who is confident operating in a cross-cultural and geographically dispersed environment. Someone who thrives in an atmosphere which is challenging, requires flexibility and enjoys and is adaptable to learning opportunities. Our future Contracts and Billing engine will be based on the SAP CRM and SAP Hybris technologies.
Solid understanding of Billing models, Contract Management, Order Management, Invoicing and Financial reconciliation, Flexible Solutions Billing is required. Experience with different payment methods such as types of charging options credit card, direct debit, POs, etc. Good background in Service Orientated Architecture and Web Services.
- Must have: Solid understanding and experience of Billing, Subscription (including recurring payment models) and Usage Consumption Models
- Must have: Solid understanding of Contract Management and Service Order Management
- Must have: Solid background in integration of systems, and Service Orientated Architectures (SOA)
- Nice to have: Understanding of SAP Hybris Billing
- Nice to have: Understanding of SAP CRM / SAP CRM Contract Management Module
If you have solid experience with Contract and Billing models, and/or SAP background (S4, SAP CRM, SAP Hybris Billing), you will have a chance to:
- Contribute technical knowledge expertise to design, develop, and implement integrated IT / business solutions focused primarily around the SAP suite of applications.
- Lead and collaborate across businesses and IT and work with the Architects to ensure that technical design meets the overall architecture for the solution, business requirements, IT standards and best practices.
- Participate in project architecture reviews to ensure the design meets the overall program/project requirements.
- Hone in on the Contracts and Billing components for our new Global ERP SAP system, using SAP CRM, Convergent Charging and SAP Hybris Billing modules
- Collaborate and drive the work packages involving development, testing, documentation and implementation of IT solutions across different Businesses
- Follow project management methodology (including Agile and Waterfall, etc) and ensure the timely delivery of solutions.
- Ability to define detailed estimates and scenarios for Contracts and Billing implementations, rollout and support engagements/needs
- Lead and participate on Global initiatives to develop processes, standards and ensure effective adoption of the standards across all development on the SAP Platform
- Effectively work across other organizations/vendors supporting HP to drive appropriate IT solutions. Also, work with other departments to identify, analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to work with third party System Integration partners, including close collaboration, sharing of information, learning from experts and taking on future development and configuration of the implemented system
- Work in a self-directed environment where strong teamwork, individual initiatives and accountability are highly valued.
- Handle most unique situations of a technical nature
- Develop methods for supporting innovation and change across the organization
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years of related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience, with a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or IT or a related field
- 6-8 years of Software Development, Systems Analysis and System Integration and Design, including solid understanding of development lifecycle, infrastructure, cloud concepts, technical troubleshooting and software application implementation and support. Should include some years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle)
- Prefer 4-6 years of SAP CRM experience.
- Prefer 4-6 years of Billing and Payment models/technologies
- Billing and Contract Management technologies - Preferably experience/exposure with SAP Hybris - Convergent Invoicing(CI)/FICA is a plus
- Exposure / experience with SAP upgrades (and SAP CRM and/or S4 migration is a plus)
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- Previous experience with REST and/or SOAP-based web services.
- Experience with Java architectures and design patterns (EJB, JSP, and Java Servlets) JDBC, SQL, RDBMSs and Java frameworks (Struts, Spring, and Hibernate)
- Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation activities
- Excellent in analysing business requirements and translating into IT design and detail sizing
- Experience with project management methodologies - Agile, SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including business process analysis, design, configuration, testing, implementation, training, documentation, etc
- Experience in using project tools such as Quality Center/ALM, and code storage software such as StarTeam
- Must be competent in using software development tools such as Eclipse, Subversion (SVN), git.
- Experience in development life cycle, release management and quality management process
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills
- Ability to be open and flexible to work in different areas and apply expertise as industry and business needs shift
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities such as integrity, attention to detail, deadline oriented, goal oriented and a motivator
- Ability to interface with all levels in the organization and all levels of staff.
- Work effectively in geographically dispersed teams
- Middleware understanding
- Strong relationships attributes working with Mid-Level or Senior technical leaders and different levels of leadership/management.
- Excellent communication, attitude, negotiation skills, influencing and presentation skills required.
- Fluent in English both in written and oral
- Ability to travel ~25%
Our future technology will be under the SAP CRM and Hybris Billing technology, and on the S4 SAP platform, there will be future need to understand & perform SAP CRM and Hybris configurations as well as the following future needs are desired:
- SAP CRM & Hybris configuration including Customer/User master data, Catalog Management, Content Management, Workflows Promotions/Vouchers, Shopping Cart & checkout, Search and guided navigation, Returns Management, Payments, Pricing, Sync & Async Order Mgmt with SAP etc.
- High Level Knowledge of other SAP modules - SD, FI/CO, CS, MM and BW
- Knowledge of SAP technology stack such as SAP PI/PO
- Experience setting up technical Hybris components such as admin tool, data hub, CPQ etc.
- Understand and perform SAP ECC & CRM configuration including master data & Order replication setup to SAP CRM & Hybris.
- Experience with SAP and non-SAP systems integration, performance test planning and testing execution coordination skills
- Experience with SAP variant configuration and node.js,html 5 and UI Development and Design Patterns
- SAP Certification is a plus, but not required
Back to top