Technical Field Specialist
We are looking for a Technical Field Specialist (f/m) for our GSS organization.
- Apply advanced technical knowledge to operate one or more technology areas (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer groups that are critical or high- risk.
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create. solutions for customers.
- Resolve single- and cross- technology incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve unusually complex or cross- technology incidents.
- Proactively and reactively look for solutions to prevent problems from occurring in team/technology area.
- Apply HP solutions to meet highly complex customer needs.
- Identify additional services that could lead to future service revenue growth.
- Provide technical consulting during contract renewal discussions.
- Build and maintain strong relationship up to senior management level in assigned accounts.
- Design and deliver support solutions using specific industry knowledge and expertise.
- Assist in managing delivery of industry support solutions.
- Lead Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process.
- Lead cross-team or large programs/projects.
- Coach or guide junior consultants.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or Associate degree holder (technical field)
- 5- 7 years working experience as a field service engineer/specialist (ideally in GSS)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of HP GSS products and services offerings, HP organization, competition, third party products and market trends.
- Broad knowledge of corporate organization, job, and policies in GSS
- Comprehensive business, technical or functional knowledge at an expert level.
- Communicate tactfully with diplomacy up to senior management levels within an organization.
- Active listening skills and ability to adjust messages to audience level.
- Well versed in core technical competencies and peaked in some technical area(s) intermediate skills in project management, communication, analysis and presentation.
- Fluent in English and German
- Travel more than 50%
Interested? Then apply online via our Workday tool.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Karla F.COO Chief of Staff
Karla assists with the coordination of every project HP’s COO undertakes, ranging from strategy, IT, and procurement to real estate, customer support, and more.
Back to top