Technical Field Specialist
- Sant Cugat del Valles, Spain
We are looking for a Technical Field Specialist (f/m) for our GSS organization.
- Apply advanced technical knowledge to operate one or more technology areas (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer groups that are critical or high- risk.
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create. solutions for customers.
- Resolve single- and cross- technology incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve unusually complex or cross- technology incidents.
- Proactively and reactively look for solutions to prevent problems from occurring in team/technology area.
- Apply HP solutions to meet highly complex customer needs.
- Identify additional services that could lead to future service revenue growth.
- Provide technical consulting during contract renewal discussions.
- Build and maintain strong relationship up to senior management level in assigned accounts.
- Design and deliver support solutions using specific industry knowledge and expertise.
- Assist in managing delivery of industry support solutions.
- Lead Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process.
- Lead cross-team or large programs/projects.
- Coach or guide junior consultants.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or Associate degree holder (technical field)
- 5- 7 years working experience as a field service engineer/specialist (ideally in GSS)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of HP GSS products and services offerings, HP organization, competition, third party products and market trends.
- Broad knowledge of corporate organization, job, and policies in GSS
- Comprehensive business, technical or functional knowledge at an expert level.
- Communicate tactfully with diplomacy up to senior management levels within an organization.
- Active listening skills and ability to adjust messages to audience level.
- Well versed in core technical competencies and peaked in some technical area(s) intermediate skills in project management, communication, analysis and presentation.
- Fluent in English and German
- Travel more than 50%
Interested? Then apply online via our Workday tool.
Back to top