Technical Design Inside Sales Representative
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies developed knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete a wide variety of difficult assignments/tasks. Thorough understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature and require ordinary problem resolution and independent judgment. Works under limited supervision and normally receives no instruction on routine work and general instructions given for new assignments.
- Provides sales support and with greater account responsibility in an assigned territory/account.
- Conducts field visits.
- Consistently maintains a 6- month rolling pipeline and meets Inside Sales Rep led goals set by segment management.
- With little supervision, proactively contacts customers and sells products, and services.
- Completes lead follow-up within assigned area of responsibility.
- Establishes professional working relationships with the client and seeks out new opportunities in account.
Education and Experience Required:
- Two year university degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4-6 years of selling or IT experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Exhibits knowledge of HP Global processes and how to manage business across regions.
- Demonstrates ability to mentor peers.
- Exhibits thorough knowledge of HP portfolio, observed via customer interaction, test scores, and limited reliance on SAs, pre- sales, or internal resources to discuss products or solutions with our customers.
- Consistently demonstrates proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- Demonstrates performance with increased year-over- year attach rates.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Solid customer negotiation skills.
Back to top