Technical Delivery Consultant - EMEA
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
As part of the Managed Print Services - EMEA organisation, we are looking for a Technical Delivery consultant to manage some of HP's prestigious customers. Accountability and responsibility for post-sales technical services of Managed Print Services accounts in EMEA region. These accounts are worth around $ 20m and as a Technical Delivery Consultant you will be recognised as Trusted Technical Advisor for these Customers and responds to requests for technical queries from customers.
- Includes printers Hardware and Software value added solutions.
- Create, deploy and maintain the detailed technical architecture.
- Coordinates implementation of new installations, including foundation services (incl. deployment automation tools) and in-country industrial deployments; dotted line manages in-country technical teams
- Develops customer technology solutions using various industry products and technologies (incl. technical partners management).
- Engages and diagnose to their root-cause in technical problems solving across multiple technologies; often needs to develop new methods to apply to the situation and engagement of all technical support options available within the organization (pre and post sales, senior management, Technical Consultants who could be based locally or globally)
- Re-active and Pro-active management of technical elevations at all levels up to GBU and provide support/communications to team members and customers.
- Able to communicate with internal and external senior management confidently.
- Identify Up - selling opportunities.
Develop Team-Leader capabilities:
- Owns and manages knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project)
- Manages the team skill training plan to suit the Company business needs
- Contributes significant knowledge sharing to job family community (e.g. in-country Delivery TC community)
- Qualify incoming requests for post-sales work and dispatch the work appropriately across the team
- Work with Pre-Sales TC community to harmonize working procedures (eg. handover)
- Proactively encourages membership and contributions of others to professional community and coaches others in area of expertise
- Regularly produces internally published material such as knowledge briefs, service delivery notes and modules, etc
Education and Experience Required:
A bachelor's degree in Computer science related area of study is preferred or demonstrated equivalent experience is required.
An expert in one or more technical skills mentioned below:
- Microsoft (Microsoft Certified Professional incl. print servers, MCSE Active Directory /SQL/Cluster)
- Network advanced skills (including DHCP, DNS)
- Scripting skills (Visual Basic, Shell)
- Web services skills (including, xml, asp, aspx)
- Security skills (encryption, https, certificates)
- IT managing suite (Packaging, Client deployment tools, supervision tools, ticketing tools
- Virtual Machines
- Linux/Citrix printing
- HP printers build-in technology (LaserJet, Ink, Universal Print Driver (UPD), Printer Command Language (PCL), Post Script (PS)
- Microsoft Solutions, HP Web Jet Admin (WJA), Nuance SafeCom, Nuance Equitrac, Secure Jet 7 (SJ7), HP Capture and Route (HPCR), HP Embedded Capture (HPEC), HP ePrint, Fleet Deployment Tool (FDT)
- Option: programming skills (C, C Sharp)
- Prioritize, deliver on commitments with integrity, transparency and quality.
- Put Customer first and handle priorities accordingly.
- Will to Win : demonstrate passion and to not give up, show sense of urgency, take thoughtful risks, keep it simple and efficient.
- Ability to innovatively design, develop and implement new solutions or tools that enhance the availability, performance, maintainability and agility of delivered service to customer.
- Team lead in the delivery of multiple deliverables across multiple technologies, including in phases of designs, plans and estimates.
- In addition to troubleshooting skills and consulting skills, has ability to summaries prognosis and impact at practice lead level
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Back to top