Technical Consultant - Dynamic Configuration Services
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are a Dynamic Image Technical Consultant in the Americas, you will have a chance to:
- Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed technical design solution to the problem as identified by the Project/Technical Manager.
- Responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions. Often the Principal Consultant who analyze and develop enterprise technology solutions.
- Regularly lead in technical assessment and delivery of specific technical solutions to the customer. Provide a team structure conducive to high performance, and manage the team lifecycle stages.
- Coordinate implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions in one of the following work domains: networks, applications or platforms.
- Provide advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions.
- Collect and determine data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements. Responds to requests for technical information from customers. Develop customer technology solutions using various industry
- Engage in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; often need to develop new methods to apply to the situation.
- Own and manage knowledge sharing within a community (example, team, practice, or project). Ensure team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project. Contribute significant knowledge to job family community.
- Proactively encourage membership and contributions of others to professional community and coaches others in area of expertise. Regularly produce internally published material such as knowledge briefs, service delivery kit components and modules, etc.
- Create and support sales activities. Manage bids, or major input into the sales lifecycle. Manage activities and provides qualitative and quantitative information for successful sales. Produce complete proposals for smaller engagements within area of expertise.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Possess a Degree in Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study
- At least 8 years of professional experience
- Hold a vendor or industry certification in at least one discipline area.
- Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies
- Demonstrate innovation and communication of new deliverables and offerings.
- Have led a team in the delivery of multiple deliverables across multiple technologies
- Able to develop solutions that enhance the availability, performance, maintainability and agility of a particular customer's enterprise
- Possess an understanding, at a detailed level, of architectural dependencies of technologies in use in the customer's Information Technology (IT) environment.
- A recognized expert in one or more technologies within own technical community and also at regional level
- Able to work in a multi technology environment with the ability to diagnose complex technical problems to their root cause. In addition to troubleshooting skills and consulting skills
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns whilst maintaining depth in core focus area
- Able to independently complete solution implementation or application design deliverables
- Able to manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements, architecture, or implementation deliverable
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top