Technical Consultant – direct Managed Print Services (MPS)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Technical Consultant - direct Managed Print Services (MPS)
Keep Reinventing - HP Inc is growing its imaging and printing solution-led business. Customers are moving from buying printers to engaging with vendors and service partners who can provide those services related to printing, copying, scanning and document workflow capabilities. Whilst the sales team will take responsibility for all business aspects of a sale, there is a requirement for sales-aware technical people who have the capability to understand a customer's IT environment and design an HP-based solution which will address document-related issues that have an impact on their business.
• Deliver post-sales consultancy as a service to the direct MPS customers, leading technical projects.
• Have the highest possible knowledge level of HP imaging and printing products, solutions and services in order to meet customers' needs.
• Be the technical specialist on various HP imaging and printing software and solutions: e.g., device management, network printing, multi-function printers, secure printing solutions and document capture and routing.
• Work with 3rd party developers and HP teams to implement solutions and services' deals.
• Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
Education and Experience required
• 3 - 5 years of technical experience
• 3+ years experiences in project/program management
• Good level of English
• Ideally with University or Bachelor's Degree
• Balance of Technical expertise and structural project management behavior
• Team player with strong organization and communication skills
• Curious, passionate about printing products and solutions
• Sales-understanding and attitude to manage customers and willing to travel (70%+ travel in the North of Italy)
Knowledge and Skills
• Solid knowledge about Microsoft products and solutions (e.g : Window Server and MS SQL)
• Basic Knowledge of Network configuration and management
• High availability infrastructure design
• Understanding and knowledge of Cloud offering
Interested? Apply right now!
Back to top