Team Leader – Hardware Electrical Engineering
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 100 company and our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. We currently have one of the greatest product portfolios on the market, ranking number 1 in EMEA across the majority of the categories we compete in. And at HP, we know that our people and values are the most important elements of our success.
HP's Printing & Imaging business currently has 1500 employees in Israel, within this business you will be working in HP Scitex. HP Scitex is a global leader in digital printing for corrugated packaging, signage and display. HP Scitex's worldwide head-quarters is in Israel where we have at 3 different sites; our R&D center (Poleg), a printing system integration factory (Caesarea) and an ink manufacturing factory (Kiryat Gat).
- Lead a team of just under 10 engineers, who are all experts in their chosen fields; high power/current, PCBAs, Cables and harnesses etc.
- Lead various projects and be involved in exciting projects such as the C500 which is one of the most thrilling and promising products in the market.
- Implement and lead solutions throughout product/new product lifecycles.
- Responsible for all stages of electrical hardware design including development, design transfer production, testing and production support.
- Be an expert in your proven field, and provide overall electrical/electronic hardware and platform leadership.
- Lead and develop your team, share best practices and provide guidance and mentoring where required.
- Review and evaluate designs and project activities for compliance with technology and development guidelines and standards.
- Build and develop both internal and outsourced relationships.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in; Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Experienced in at least one area of Electrical hardware components technology (capital equipment) such as: high power/current, PCBAs, Cables and harnesses, electrical cabinets etc.
- Experienced in using electrical design tools and software packages.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in overall architecture of electronic hardware for products and solutions.
- High level of English and Hebrew.
- Managerial experienced would be highly valued due to the complexity of the work.
- Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
- Diverse internal growth and career opportunities.
- Continuous learning opportunities; internal learning platform, study funds and mentor programs.
- We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create.
Back to top