Team Lead / Senior CRM Developer
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Participates in the technical design of application systems. Develops and implements integrations using TIBCO and Enterprise Application Integrations.
- Performs change impact analysis tasks.
- Creates comprehensive unit test plans and test cases.
- Participates in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions.
- Creates and executes performance tests to ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of moderate complexity, significance, and risk.
- Contributes and at times, leads clients and technical staff to investigate, analyze, and resolve technical problems related to system functions, programming, and procedures.
- Joins in post-implementation reviews of both application development content and process to maximize and share learning.
- Shares in monitoring operating efficiency of existing systems.
- Writes documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
Knowledge & skills:
- 7 + years of hands on experience with TIBCO Businessworks 5.11 and higher.
- Proficient in EMS, Web services design and development and general Integration concepts.
- Familiarity with MS Dynamics CRM is a plus
- Knowledge if TIBCO adapter like TIBCO Adapter for SAP,Database required.
- Expertise in Deployment process through TIBCO Admin and through scripts.
- Expertise in Application/Server monitoring through Hawk.
- Solid understanding of XML Schemas and XML messages, WSDL,XSLT
- Expertise in design and development on Integration technology.
- Ability to translate Business Requirement into System Requirements.
- Subject Matter Expertise in identifying, analyzing and prioritizing technical issues encountered in Integration architecture and design.
- Ability to develop options/alternative solutions to advance business objectives.
- Self-driven with the ability to concurrently work on multiple projects from initiation to completion.
- Ability to take ownership and do proactive steps in fulfilling the technical deliverables for business needs in accordance with management
- designing and developing prototypes/applications/services utilizing TIBCO Business Works, IBM MQ to support and streamline business applications
- L2/L3 production support experience
- Familiarity with database technologies: SQL, Oracle
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top