Tax Manager Germany (f/m/d)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the leading technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses, and institutions globally. For more than 75 years HP has combined its ingenuity, engineering power, and customer focus to help people around the world apply technology in meaningful ways to their businesses, personal lives, and communities.
Our company is a proven front-runner in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
In the EMEA Corporate Tax team we are looking for a new team member in Boeblingen, Germany. As Tax Manager for Germany responsible for Corporate Income Tax matters, you will report to the EMEA Tax Director and will be part of a team with 10 tax professionals located across EMEA.
Your activities and responsibilities include:
- Advises businesses on how to reduce tax liabilities, sets up compliance procedures, and communicates frequently with senior business leaders
- Acts as advisor to HP's Tax Management and global functions on tax matters
- Being the contact to the German Tax Authorities
- Lead tax audits
- Prepares and files highly complex tax returns for the organization
- Responsible for local transfer pricing matters
- Quarterly tax provisions
- Support in investigating the changes in German fiscal law and case law
What do we expect?
- Bachelor/Master of Laws (specialization in Taxation or Economics)
- 10+ years' experience in corporate tax environment
- Working experience in German tax compliance at a big 4, international law firm or in industry
- Very good understanding of German corporate income tax (some (US) tax experience would be a plus)
- Superior communication, leadership, consulting, influence, and negotiation skills
- Excellent project management, problem solving, and analytical skills, and the ability to execute
a project within the scope of overall strategies
- Fluent in German and English
What do we have to offer?
- Dynamic and International environment
- Applying your knowledge gained in a fast-paced business environment
- High performance culture within team of experienced colleagues who will provide support to your development
- Employee-oriented corporate culture - our «HP Way»: we put focus on mutual trust, openness and honesty in teams and our common goal is to provide the best quality and innovation to our customers
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work partly from home
- Competitive salary
- Future-oriented benefits (such as company pension plans and additional time account)
- Equal opportunities and continuous career development
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today, we are eager to learn more about you (please provide cover letter and CV in English)!
You want to know more about us? Then click here to get more insight into our «HP Way» :
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Back to top