Tax Analyst II
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Prepares and files complex business tax returns.
- Analyzes, research and performs bank reconciliations.
- Reviews and analyzes general ledger account information; designs and maintains tax account reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Performs statutory audit document analysis.
- Analyzes systems for accuracy of compliance and reporting.
- Researches various tax issues and with priority projects.
- Performs moderately complex analyses required for compliance, as well as for support of tax accounting and tax planning functions.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2+ years of related experience in finance or accounting.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of professional accounting and financial reporting systems.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Developed financial and business acumen.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office tools,
particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top