At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
For Our FSS EMEA VAT Reporting and Compliance Team we are looking for a new Tax Analyst. If you are passionate about Taxes - Join us! Our team consists of 35 plus employees, with different background but a similar passion for self-development in VAT field.
What will your role be?
As a Tax Analyst, you will be responsible for the preparation and final review of VAT returns and related supporting documentation in compliance with local tax regulations.
What will your day consist of?
Each day you may be engaged in new activities and duties, depending on the need of the business. However, your main responsibilities will consist of:
- preparation and review of VAT declarations and supporting documentation for particular countries in EMEA region
- acting as a country SPOC and ensuring on-time and uninterrupted delivery of VAT returns to country controllers / Tax Managers / local Tax Authorities
- coordination and performing of accounting activities in compliance with HP accounting policy
- coordination and assistance in data delivery for tax inspections and statutory audits
- identification of opportunities for process improvements
- engagement in HP internal initiatives
Who are we looking for?
- A strong candidate with:
- first level university degree (preferably in Accountancy, Tax, Finance, Law)
- typically 2-4 years of experience in tax, in particular in the area of VAT
- understanding of accounting concepts and Tax regulations would be asset
- experience in accounts reconciliation is an asset would be asset
- fluency in English
- good working knowledge of Excel
- working knowledge of SAP system is an asset
- ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
- ability to adopt pragmatic and flexible approach
- good influencing and communication skills
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Special annual Finance Days dedicated to innovation in the profession, directly hearing from our Chief Finance Officer and other key executives
- Skill Champions Development program lead by passionate team members to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- Talent management program and Learn2Lead training workshops to accelerate high-potentials career development
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
- Technical Tax Trainings delivered by experienced VAT Team members and Tax Managers
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theaters and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is a Fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hypermobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Back to top