Talent Partner EMEA
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
- Leads Talent and Learning for key L2 clients in the EMEA region in close collaboration with HR team and business leaders.
- Work with HR business partners and business leaders/managers to identify strategic talent and organization performance requirements and execute targeted solutions for assigned client organization
- Collaborate with HR business partner teams to execute core Talent & Performance strategies, initiatives, programs and processes
- Act as the voice of the business back to the broader Talent & Learning team and be a "go-to" resource for all talent, learning and organizational performance solutions; and continue to drive, embed and role model HP's organizational culture
- Key Responsibilities:◦Executive slating and onboarding
- Executive succession planning (Executive/Director levels)
- Executive coaching and development
- Organization and leadership team development
- Proactive talent assessment, reviews, movement, profiles & pipeline management
- Performance management program implementation
- Operating model and organization alignment
- Collaborate & strategically partner with HR business partners, business executives, learning and executive recruitment teams
- Use people data to inform strategic decisions and draw meaningful insights
- Performance consulting & strategic program implementation
- Bachelors in business and/or human resources related discipline; Masters in OD, Organizational Psychology, HR or business strongly preferred
- Experience in Human Capital, Talent Management, OD or HR consulting
- Demonstrated experience in executive selection, onboarding, coaching and development
- Demonstrated experience interacting with and advising Directors and Executives in a dynamic, ambiguous, matrixed, global environment
- Demonstrated HR and/or talent management consulting experience
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top