Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Applies deep subject matter expertise to planning, implementing, and monitoring global People Development programs that support business priorities.
- Identifies program success criteria, designs program strategy, and establishes goals and metrics to measure performance.
- Executes and contributes to development of change management strategy. Serves as a global resource to business leaders and the HR community to ensure the effective execution of implementation plans.
- Communicates programs to senior leadership, organizes and participates in information summits, and manages content updates in relevant portals.
- Assesses the ongoing effectiveness of a program including managing program costs and tracking key metrics.
- Refines strategies and develops new solutions to improve cost efficiency and ensure the program is delivering results that are aligned with the success criteria.
- Manages projects that promote the effectiveness of programs.
- Evaluates relevant process improvement proposals from within the business and functions to determine enterprise-wide viability.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of experience in an HR function and/or a generalist role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent project management and process development skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong budget management and accounting skills.
- Capable of delivering a program to a large employee population.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top