At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
We are looking for an outstanding and strategic talent partner to join our diverse, global and high performing team. We are in the midst of an exciting time at HP, as we shape our culture, and define and implement talent strategies that will help us to deliver our long-term business goals. At HP, the future is yours to create!#
If you love working in a business where you thrive on implementing fresh, innovative and impactful talent solutions in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment, then this is a great career opportunity for you!
As a Talent Partner, you will have responsibility and input to developing and executing a strategic talent plan including talent and succession planning, targeted executive development and future capability development. You will report to the Talent Lead and be accountable for delivering the talent development strategy across your client groups.
You will be a crucial part of the HR team, with the freedom to be forward-looking, a strategic thought partner and innovative in solving a number of talent challenges.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Delivering exceptional talent initiatives, supporting client groups to foster a growth mindset culture that drives high performance
- Coach senior leaders to equip them with the right skills and behaviors to lead their teams through transformation
- Build relationships with key senior leaders and identify talent development issues that are driving or limiting business success
- Partner with your HR business partners to implement the talent strategy including the development of succession plans with leaders, developing strategies to mobilize and develop key talent across the business and de-risk critical areas
- Leverage data to generate talent insights to support executives in making effective people decisions
- Plan for the future through targeted capability development and business-unit driven initiatives
This sounds super exciting... Do I have what it takes?
Education and Experience Required:
- Preferably graduate caliber in OD, Organizational Psychology or HR
- Proven experience gained in a global, fast-paced, progressive environment (ideally within a Tech/Product led organization)
- Strong coaching and facilitation skills
- Strong personal impact and relationship building skills, with the capability and energy to drive change
- High pace, resilience, gravitas and high level of credibility and customer service
- Strong business acumen and highly developed analytical skills to investigate, design and implement outstanding talent solutions, and generate talent insights for positive business impact
We understand that attracting and keeping the best talent is key to our bright future, so our people always share in our success. Our benefits are pretty nice, too. We celebrate diversity and value equal opportunity. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences.
Back to top