Talent Management Business Partner
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
We are looking for an outstanding and strategic Talent Partner to join our diverse, global and high performing team. We are in the midst of an exciting time at HP, as we shape our culture, and define and implement talent strategies that will help us to deliver our long-term business goals. At HP, the future is yours to create!
You will be a crucial part of the HR team, with the freedom to be forward-looking, a strategic thought partner and innovative in solving a number of talent challenges to ensure our employees have the opportunity to be successful throughout their career at HP.
If you love working in a disruptive business and you thrive on implementing innovative, impactful and strategic talent management solutions in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment with multiple and often changing priorities, then this is a great career opportunity for you!
As a Talent Partner, you will report to a Talent Lead and be accountable for supporting the design and execution of a strategic talent management plan, in addition to leading end-to-end talent process execution for your client groups.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Support client groups to foster a growth mindset culture that drives high performing teams.
- Build trusting and consultative relationships with senior leaders, HR business partners and other key stakeholders.
- Partner with your HR business partners to drive core talent management processes across your client groups such as - talent reviews and succession planning, targeted executive development, leadership development, brokering career movement, plus current and future capability development - in addition to identifying opportunities to evolve and improve processes.
- Leverage your talent management expertise to identify talent-related business challenges. Influence and implement exceptional and strategic talent solutions that will drive the business forward successfully.
- Coach senior leaders to equip them with the right skills and behaviors to lead their teams through transformation
- Leverage data to generate talent insights to support executives in making effective people decisions
- Plan for the future through targeted capability development and business-unit driven initiatives
This sounds super exciting! Do you have what it takes?!
- Preferably graduate caliber in OD, Organizational Psychology or HR
- Proven experience gained in a global, fast-paced, progressive environment (ideally within a Tech/Product led organization)
- Strong coaching, presence, and facilitation skills
- Strong personal impact and relationship building skills
- High level of credibility and customer service
- High pace, resilience, and gravitas - with the capability and energy to drive change
- Strong root cause analysis skills with the ability to critically think through best practice solutions, in addition to deliveringrecommended solutions to key stakeholders through a consultative and advisory approach
- Strong business acumen and highly developed analytical skills to investigate, design and implement outstanding talent management solutions, and generate talent insights for positive business impact
If this isn't you, then perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Do pass this along.
We understand that attracting and keeping the best talent is key to our bright future, so our people always share in our success. Our benefits are pretty nice, too. We celebrate diversity and value equal opportunity. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences.
Back to top