Talent Management Business Lead – Americas
Applies expert subject matter knowledge to manage employee activities in solving most complex business/technical issues within established policies. Manages activities of individual contributors (typically Expert/Master) and/or MG1s. Has accountability for a large multi-department area(s) or location(s) with significant impact on business unit results and organizational strategy. Acts as a key advisor to senior management on the development of overall policies and long-term goals of the organization. Plans, manages and monitors high-end operational/tactical activities of Staff. Staff members'primary focus is on either high-end tactical or broad strategic issues or a combination of both. Recruits and supports development of direct staff members. Position typically reports to Director or above.
- Provides leadership and management to a global team of program or talent managers, including hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and development.
- Acts as a key member of the talent management leadership team to design and implement programs and processes that align with enterprise-wide requirements.
- Makes key decisions with global impact in all areas relevant to talent management; contributes to developing and monitoring the enterprise-wide talent management strategy.
- Develops change management strategies spanning across program offerings, and provides direction on execution.
- Communicates programs to senior management, organizes and participates in key information summits, and oversees content updates in relevant portals.
- Assesses the ongoing effectiveness of multiple programs including managing overall program costs and tracking key metrics.
- Refines strategies and develops new solutions to improve cost efficiency and achievement of the success criteria.
- Leads major process improvement and strategic proposals from within the business and functions to determine enterprise-wide viability
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top