Talent Channels Project Specialist - Internship
If you are a university student and want to start or continue to grow a great career, read on!
HP is looking for an energetic, high performing intern to join our Global Talent Channels team. At HP Inc. we will give you a rich learning experience that will help you in your studies and prepare you for your future career endeavors.
Key assignments you can expect are:
- Liaise with recruitment agencies and other external vendors to review potential partnerships and prepare initial contracts, as per our global policy
- Manage the communications and branding of our global Employee Referral Program internally
- Design processes for implementing new technologies in partnership with our Operations team
- Research on new job boards, tools, and technologies to help simplify HP's recruitment processes
- Participate in budget decision-making by providing data and insights about the most effective talent attraction channels
- Collaborate with key stakeholders globally to ensure our talent acquisition consultants are well equipped with resources, tools, and information to attract the right talent for HP
- Must be full-time university student working toward Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS)
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong organizational skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- High levels of tact and diplomacy
- Ability to collaborate with team members located in different regions and to deliver results as one tea
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company top to bottom, including most senior company management
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top