Taiwan Country Sales Manager, HP Indigo and Inkjet Digital Press business
The Indigo and Inkjet Digital Press business provides digital printing solutions to printers in commercial, publishing, photo, label and packaging markets. As part of HP's effort to grow its business in the country, we are looking to strengthen our management team. The Digital Press Business - Country Manager will report in to the Regional director and General Manager and have responsibility for the Country P&L, meeting the revenue and margin goals and formulating the Country business and go-to-market strategy.
As the country Sales manager you are responsible for leading a cross-functional, matrixed organization – looking after all aspects of the Digital Press business, from sales, service and marketing to operations and supply chain. Your primary responsibility is to deliver quarterly revenue and margin targets. In parallel, you will ensure that you have a high performance HP team and channel partners that deliver an exceptional Total Customer Experience. In addition, you will work closely with the Regional Category and Sales and Business Development teams to maximize their support of your Country team.
Key Responsibilities and Metrics
- Business Excellence: Lead the HP Digital Press Country organization and channel partners in the country to achieve quarterly sales targets – unit volumes, hardware, supplies and services revenues and gross margin, page volume and supplies life span.
- Operational Excellence: Develop the market for the digital press business in the Country by target market segment through the development of comprehensive segment plans, marketing strategies and resource plans - ensure the profitable growth of target segments.
- Operational Excellence – channels: Build effective and mutually beneficial channel partnerships that demonstrate a clear return on investment – by channel revenue and profitability.
- Organizational Excellence: Develop and nurture a world-class team through continuous coaching, education and career development – measured via the annual Voice of Workforce survey and quarterly Digital Press surveys.
- Customer Experience: Deliver exceptional customer experience as measured by the annual TCE survey.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree (technical field or experience equivalent) and Business education (MBA preferred).
- 5+ years of experience in a sales and/or business development manager role in the printing industry.
- Career experience across multiple functions with an emphasis on sales, marketing, product and operations.
- Experience in one or more of the target markets served by the Digital Press business.
- Previous General Management experience.
Knowledge and skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Well-developed understanding of the industry and market categories
- Strong people management skills
- Understanding of financials and business KPIs
- Excellent written/oral communications
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
- Strong influencing and consensus-building skills
- Conflict resolution skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top