At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Systems/Software Engineer in Bangalore, you will have a chance to
- Technical expertise in software architecture, design and development.
- Responsible for all stages of design and development for complex products and platforms, including solution design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration.
- The person would be responsible for designing and developing features for HP cloud print, qualifying them and taking them through to production.
- Drives innovation and integration of modern technologies into projects and activities in the software systems design organization.
- Own the technical roadmap and forward-looking service strategies.
- Provides guidance, mentoring and technical leadership to the team.
- Bachelors / higher degree in Engineering
- Experience: 8-12 years
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Hands-on in Java, Hibernate, spring experience with Web Services (REST).
- 2 -3 years of hands on experience with AWS technologies.
- Should have design thinking for problem solving, development and ideation.
- Good knowledge on database with respect to tuning etc
- Experience in overall architecture of software systems for products and solutions in latest platforms and technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals, strategies and negotiate options.
Back to top