Systems Engineer - Hardware/Lab
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Asset Management Engineer in India, you will have a chance to
- Manage & track all the configuration services Engineering hardware in the Inventory Management System.
- Assemble systems to support development engineers for the services like HP Image Load Service, HP Standard BIOS Settings Service, HP 3rd Party HW Integration Service, etc.
- Must have strong experience in hardware troubleshooting, preferably hp notebooks
- Must have strong experience in asset tracking and inventory management.
- Review & order system & options needed for all supported platforms.
- Perform regular inventory audits that meet or exceed the current corporate guidelines.
- Insure the quality & reliability of company purchased materials
- Plan & manage the options required for new platform transitions
- Keep up with manufacturing assembly instructions
- Implement cost-effective methods for managing the inventory & purchasing
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Excellent experience in assembling & troubleshooting PC's
- Excellent English communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Highly innovative and flexibility in taking ownership on tough issues & driving their resolution
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, track & communicate information
- Ability to successfully work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Should have prior experience on hardware and software asset management
- Experience in inventory optimization
- Comp Tia A+ certification
Back to top