System Interaction Engineer - Printers
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our System Interaction Engineer - Printers in Singapore, you will have a chance to .
- Be the voice of the customer throughout the new product stage of both the printer and pen/supply.
- Resolve customer issues throughout the product life cycle, ensuring a robust solution is implemented to minimize customer issues.
- To drive solutions to issues to resolution. This may include leading teams and task forces across a broad organizational team to ensure products delivered to the end customer are robust.
- To develop test methods & perform testing to understand product performance at the system interaction level.
- To partner with the R&D, printer divisions, and full-factory Process Engineering to ensure robust product design during the development phase.
- To be able to specify the product parameters, both pen and printer, to ensure robust performance.
- To support the WW Launch of the new products.
- Interface effectively with a wide range of internal and external partners, including R&D teams, WW tooling and process teams, and external vendors.
- Engage in collaborative, fast-paced, team work environment.
- Be willing to travel.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics or equivalent discipline.
- 5 years in experience Product Engineer, R&D Engineer or Application Engineer role.
- Exposure in Printing industry is highly desirable
- General scientific and engineering skills (physics, materials, fluid and thermodynamics, motion control).
- Analytical skills (Design Of Experiments, Statistical analysis, modeling).
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team; extended team members will be a combination of local, remote and contracted.
- Ability to effectively inform and persuade peers and managers.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top