System Interaction Engineer
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our System Integration Engineer in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Provide focus to the end customer experience in partnership with the printer divisions.
- Work between the Singapore factory Product Engineers, and the Printer HW Operations, and Printer Support Engineering as well as the NPI team in Corvallis.
- Toggle between these areas of focus depending on the program development cycles.
- Be the voice of the customer throughout the NPI stage of both the printer and pen/supply
- Resolve customer issues throughout the product life cycle, ensuring a robust solution is implemented to minimize customer issues
- modification projects.
- Support both the internal printer teams as well as the outsource manufacturers.
- Monitor print bar performance at the printer manufacturing factory and respond to any issues.
- Apply system knowledge and troubleshooting skills to understand root cause of complicated system interaction challenges and issues.
- Drive improvement cycles on behalf of the customer and overall customer experience.
- Collaborate with product design teams, providing input into product features impacting short & long-term customer experience.
- Gather and understand system requirements from product design teams.
- To drive solutions to issues to resolution. This may include leading teams and task forces across a broad organizational team to ensure products delivered to the end customer are robust
- To develop test methods & perform testing to understand product performance at the system interaction level
- To partner with the R&D, printer divisions, and full-factory Process Engineering to ensure robust product design during the development phase
- To be able to specify the product parameters, both pen and printer, to ensure robust performance
- To support the World Wide Launch of the new products
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics or equivalent discipline.
- Minimum 2 years experience in System Integration Engineer, Product Engineer or Application Engineering
- Design of Experiments, statistics
- Data Analysis (JMP, Excel)
- Mechanical Design
- General scientific and engineering skills (physics, materials, fluid and thermodynamics, motion control).
- Analytical skills (Design Of Experiments, Statistical analysis, modeling).
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top