System Integrator Program Manager
HP's System Integrator (SI) business is an exciting growth market that we win in by partnering with our large System Integrators and solving our joint customers' transformation challenges. How to operationally support a System Integrator for an optimal SI & Customer Experience needs a new way of thinking and the SI Program Manager be on the leading edge to define this experience. By partnering with the HP SI mgmt team, cross-functional HP teams and the System Integrator's procurement organization, the SI PM will focus on defining a new business model and implementing, working across geographies and functions.
The System Integrator Program Manager acts as WW program manager working across HP's sales and operations functions in order to establish and optimize an operational execution model for our SI business model. Collaborates across HP sales and operational teams, customer procurement and HP Account Operations Managers. Solves common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Enjoys to handle unique, customer and partner facing situations.
- Defines and reviews highly complex operational e2e processes in order to drive joint optimization across HP and our SI Partner's procurement and operations functions.
- Collaborates with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of medium to high complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
- Acts as a point of escalation and collaborates with other functions to drive resolution of operational issues of medium to high complexity, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Proactively communicates operational process changes to customers/partners and internal clients; drives the implementation phase.
- Communicates tactical process decisions and plans, project status, and issues and workarounds, in order to achieve alignment with relevant areas of the business, function, or region.
- Represents the needs of the business, function, or region on an ongoing basis to drive process improvements.
- Establishes processes which are consistent with overall organization objectives and maintains process documentation.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong business experience in multiple process areas with excellent project management and process development skills; ability to drive process improvements using industry standard quality improvements tools and concepts.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Consulting, negotiation and influence skills.
- Solid understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Superior research and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain good relationships with external customers/partners on peer level and one level above
- Ability to identify and implement customer-specific process improvements.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Typically 5-8 years of project management experience.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top