System Integrator Alliance Manager (South East Asia and Korea)
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are our System Integrator Alliance Manager (South East Asia and Korea) in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Be responsible for Sales revenue for Enterprise Solution and Services by working with System Integrators across South East Asia and Korea
- Build and maintain executive relationships with System Integrators, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Help to develop and execute strategic account plans, including a broader sales plan across key verticals, resulting in a robust pipeline
- Actively contribute to the definition of the category business plan.
- Establish relationships and represents team with sales force and other partners at senior level.
- Product line and quota responsibility for a significant share of the product range, or a specific customer segment.
- Functional responsibility for the team in one or several areas (market analysis, marketing engagement, Sales Force communication ).
- May lead a subset of the team. May lead overall engagement with one or several sales teams.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- 6+ years experience in Enterprise Sales and Solutions
- 6+ years experience in Services Industry
- Consumer and/or Commercial Partner management expertise with End User Acct management as an alternative.
- Business planning skills, multidimensional.
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting.
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally.
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top