- Leading the vision and inspection system, prompting the inspection system to GA, working across PWI to seek for commonality
- Lead cross functional and multidisciplinary teams including algorithms, ME, EE and SW driving the implementation of the vision system within the final press
- Lead trade-off between physical inspection system capabilities versus software capabilities to provide the best in class system on the press
- Ability to make complex technical decisions in areas of high uncertainty with the ability to determine trade-offs in multiple areas (BOM Cost; Functionality; reliability; usability; Performance ;…)
- Manage complex engineering reviews, with the ability to take and/or drive decisions among experienced Expert level engineers.
- B.Sc. In Mechanical / Electrical / Software Engineering or Physics.
- Masters degree in System Engineering (Technion), strong preference
- 5+ years' experience in multidisciplinary development environment
- 2+ years' experience as a System Engineer, with strong preference to print system development experience.
- Ability to lead strong technical teams
- Strong technical and analytical capabilities
- Action oriented with high degree of initiative and innovation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and Hebrew) ; ability to interact effectively with others
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top