System and Business Planning Analyst - Entry level
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
The MPS Business Planning & Analytics team is responsible for leading the data management and analytics that create business insights, inform business decisions, and drive financial performance.
The MPS System and Business Planning Analyst will play a key role in maintaining and developing tools and capabilities for data delivery and communication throughout the organization. In addition, an important part of this role will be to drive key business insights into the MPS organization to help management understand the of performance.
- Manage the MPS planning system and data structure within a SQL environment
- Extract, translate, and load critical data feeds that drive important downstream planning processes
- Manage the publication of key reports and analysis
- Maintain and continue to develop our internal SharePoint for Single Version of the Truth (SVT)
- Create business models that allow us to forecast and plan short-term and longer-term MPS performance
- Support various ad-hoc requests from all levels of management
Knowledge and Skills
- Relational database administration (experience and/or certification)
- Windows server administration (experience and/or certification)
- SQL programming
- Business and financial acumen
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong teamwork and facilitation abilities
- Self-starter with ability to drive projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to influence without authority
- Capability to work on multiple high-priority projects while prioritizing workload to meet commitments
Education and Experience
- BA or BS in CS, MIS, Business, Finance, or related field
- Masters degree a plus.
keyword: DBA or database administrator, Power BI, Qlikview, Tableau
Back to top