Support Experience Transformation Program Manager
The Support Experience Transformation Program Manager will have WW responsibility for the definition, stakeholder ratification, and project coordination associated with a major re-engineering of the customer's support experience. The ideal candidate is an experienced project/program manager with some knowledge of HP's support organizations and processes (Expert/Master level scoping will be considered depending on experience).
- Think strategically about the overall business drivers and identify opportunities to improve them via the customer experience
- Seek to understand HP customer segments based on quantitative and qualitative data, define and track steps in the customer support journey for each segment, and elicit business opportunities from the resulting data
- Develop E2E support experience strategies for specific customer segments
- Partner with internal business and product teams to create compelling customer support experiences that deliver business results.
- Drive a culture of innovation and focus on customer support experience improvement
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Technology or Business Administration. Masters or higher degree preferred.
- 10+ years' experience in IT industry business. Customer service experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of HP's products and services
- Functional experience in at least two of the following roles: customer support, product management, marketing, analytics, design, category management or consulting
- A passion for providing transformative customer experiences
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Comfort with a complex customer support experience ecosystem
- A questioning, curious mind with a desire to continuously improve status quo
- Strong sense of accountability, ownership of results and customer focus
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamically changing environment
- Strong analytical-thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel 25%
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top