Supply Chain, Strategy and Development Program Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization?s long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function.
- Independently structures analytical approaches and develops project strategies by applying advanced, in- depth supply chain and industry knowledge.
- Interprets data to create new processes, strategies, and tools to be used for supply chain business objectives.
- Leads large, cross- functional project teams, providing mentoring and guidance.
- Owns complex strategic supply chain projects from planning through to execution and provides findings resulting from project execution.
- Consults with business executives on a wide range of high-level supply chain issues, including risk management and new growth opportunities.
- Creates new frameworks for delivery and contributes to tools, templates, and intellectual capital.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 10+ years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Experience managing complex supply chain programs and projects, preferably global in nature
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to manage complex financial analysis and modeling.
- Advanced written and verbal communication, presentation, and persuasion skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Advanced team and project management skills, including project structuring and managing multiple work streams independently.
- Excellent business acumen, technical knowledge within multiple business units, and extensive knowledge in applications, technologies, and emerging industry trends.
- Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma, Business Process Improvement Model
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top