Supply Chain Strategic Development Manager
Master level project and program manager role, leading supply chain source, make, deliver e2e transformation initiatives. Lead cross functional and cross regional teams to drive projects aimed at process efficiency, simplification and system asset reduction. Projects will cover simplification and standardization initiatives for all deliver functions, including transportation, customs, distribution, and freight cost management.
Required PM Experience:
- 10 years (minimum) experience in project and program management.
- Demonstrated skills in best practices of project management. PMP certification or Lean Sigma green/black belt preferred.
- Leading global project and program teams.
- Exceptionally strong change management capabilities on different levels of the organization, to drive for implementation of identified opportunities.
Process and Systems Knowledge & Experience:
- Supply chain Make, Source, Deliver processes and best practices
- Supply chain Make, Source, Deliver systems and architecture (SAP preferred), including solid knowledge on partner integration standards (EDI);
- Prefer experience with SAP ERP (R3 or S4) as well as Transportation Management solutions and project management
- Platform Expertise - Be or become quickly an expert on software capabilities, intended use, and alignment to business process
- ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Business Process engineering expertise in SC capabilities that can be used applied to become a Subject matter expertise in Supply Chain architectures for all deliver relevant activities;
- Desire to quickly gain expertise across SC end to end processes happening in the order to cash and procure to pay area.
- Ability to translate business requirements at the level needed for IT to develop solutions.
Leadership Experience and Skills:
- Ability to drive for standardization and simplification of current processes and architecture.
- Demonstrated thought leadership in supply chain process improvement
- Able to convey thought leadership into effective presentation materials
- Excellent communication skills required. Demonstrated skills in communication, applicable to individual contributor up to VP level audience
- Excellent skills in leading and working with people and teams. Positive attitude a must.
- Demonstrated skills in effectively building relationships with stakeholders and business leaders
Support Simplify project - Manage Logistics Team:
- Driving alignment for Global Design across multiple businesses and regions
- Regional deployments & partner integration
- Build up Logistics master data framework in support of SAP TM: routes, locations, partner data, and product data) ..... Currently I still bridge with 2 operational resources that are assigned 20 % of their time max.
- EDI standardization
- Print global design and implementation
Description Work Day auto filled in
- Independently structures analytical approaches and develops project strategies by applying advanced, in- depth supply chain and industry knowledge.
- Interprets data to create new processes, strategies, and tools to be used for supply chain business objectives.
- Leads large, cross- functional project teams, providing mentoring and guidance.
- Owns complex strategic supply chain projects from planning through to execution and provides findings resulting from project execution.
- Consults with business executives on a wide range of high-level supply chain issues, including risk management and new growth opportunities.
- Creates new frameworks for delivery and contributes to tools, templates, and intellectual capital.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 10+ years of experience in a supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to manage complex financial analysis and modeling.
- Advanced written and verbal communication, presentation, and persuasion skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Advanced team and project management skills, including project structuring and managing multiple work streams independently.
- Excellent business acumen, technical knowledge within multiple business units, and extensive knowledge in applications, technologies, and emerging industry trends.
Back to top