Supply Chain Segment Lead
Samsung Integration Supply Chain Segment Lead
Be part of one the most important initiatives for HP - the $1B acquisition of Samsung's printing business where you will have influence and exposure as the Commercial Print Samsung Integration Supply Chain Segment Lead!
Participate in Samsung integration supply chain process design, development and implementation, collaborating with end to end teams to ensure continuity and desired results. Lead segment development, meeting the needs of key Channel Partners and stakeholders and key customer segments – Managed Services, Part Sales, Contracts and Warranty. Proactively identify, resolve and communicate current and emerging issues.
Ensure process to cost correlation and understanding to support on-going optimization across performance and costs. Lead segment operations, financial and customer experience deliverables. Identify and implement opportunities to improve to improve results. Develop differentiated support model by segment.
Provide integration supply chain business leadership for all Americas, including providing expertise and support for Latin America requirements and market growth.
- Lead segment operational performance and financial result communication processes with key stakeholders.
- Proactive and predictive segment information for existing and emerging issues
- Define escalation paths and network for current and emerging issues
- Establish segment (or account) scorecard for performance monitoring and reporting
- Lead month end processes working with finance teams to ensure accuracy and isolation of costs.
- Identify opportunities to improve cost elements.
- Develop differentiated cost model based on event type.
- Provide supply chain business leadership for all Americas, including providing expertise and support for Latin America requirements and market growth.
- Independently structure analytical approaches and develops project strategies by applying advanced, in- depth supply chain and industry knowledge.
- Interprets data to create new processes, strategies, and tools to be used for supply chain business objectives.
- Leads large, cross- functional project teams, providing mentoring and guidance.
- Owns complex strategic supply chain projects from planning through to execution and provides findings resulting from project execution.
- Consults with business executives on a wide range of high-level supply chain issues, including risk management and new growth opportunities.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
- Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction.
- Creates new frameworks for delivery and contributes to tools, templates, and intellectual capital.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 10+ years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Excellent English communication skills verbal and written
- Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques.
- Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to manage complex financial analysis and modeling.
- Advanced written and verbal communication, presentation, and persuasion skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Advanced team and project management skills, including project structuring and managing multiple work streams independently.
- Excellent business acumen, technical knowledge within multiple business units, and extensive knowledge in applications, technologies, and emerging industry trends.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top