Supply Chain Program Manager, Desktop
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Supply Chain Program Manager, Commercial Desktops in Taiwan, you will have a chance to
- Program management of supply chain activities for new product launches, refreshes, AMO and projects.
- Single point of contact to the Product System Team to represent all of supply chain
- Accountable for worldwide supply chain deliverables to meet product ramp dates; requires coordination of the NB Supply Chain and ODM functions to assure there is a comprehensive plan for a predictable launch
- Responsible for organizing and leading cross-functional teams to ensure the execution of all program deliverables to meet the needs of target customers and business requirements.
- Provide leadership, guidance, direction and focus to assist system teams in managing their plan and schedule.
- Responsible and accountable for the development and execution of plans which result in the timely introduction of the products & programs as required while identifying and minimizing risk.
- Will be responsible for building strong relationships with cross-functional teams, presenting to upper management and working collaboratively to influence direction to meet business goals.
- Influence R&D schedules, definition, milestones and product readiness
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- We also welcome fresh graduate to apply!
- Typically within one year of experience in a supply chain function.
- Very Strong communication and influencing skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Proven relationship management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and statistical analysis.
Back to top