Supply Chain Ops Expense Management Financial Analyst
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
The role is for expense management supporting the Supply Chain Operations organization.
The main responsibilities include MEC, Flash, Budget, Master Data maintenance and Director and above communication for which the below skills are needed:
- Accounting (posting in LH1, eQuate)
- Reporting (EDW, BW1)
- Forecasting basic knowledge (can be developed within)
- Good Communication skills ( Director and above - Finance & Operations)
- Good Analytical skills (able to rationalize numbers and build narratives at an executive level)
- Proactive, Independent and capable of working in a remote environment
- Flexibility in time hours ( There might be days in the month in which he would need to sync with the team lead in Guadalajara)
- The role will provide exposure to other business and finance organizations to Director level and above, which very relevant as they get prepared for the next step in their career.
Also, visibility of the general finance (MEC/ Flash/ Budget) processes from Corporate FP&A which is the organization we report to.
• Provides complex, financial analysis for a financial function or a business
• Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making within a limited scope.
• Provides analytic support to business initiatives, typically representing a sub-function within finance for a particular business.
• Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities.
• Identifies issues and proposes solutions to a more senior individual contributor or manager.
• Represents finance on cross functional teams.
• Provides mentoring and guidance to entry level analysts.
• Ability to influence multiple cost centers within a broad scope, typically interacting with managers and directors.
Education and Experience Required:
• First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
• Typically 4+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
• Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
• Strong communication and influencing skills.
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Good business acumen.
Back to top